Bewell ZS W001S quartz warm white Unisex Αδιάβροχο Ξύλινο Ρολόι Καρπού
BEWELL ZS - W001S Male Quartz Watch Wooden Leather Strap Wristwatch
BEWELL watches are always touching to attract the watch-loving persons. Not just the charming outlook, but also the movement power efficiency and cost performance. BEWELL watches are definitely your best choice!
- Simple dial combines with 3 watch hands, adding a sense of casual and fashion
- Hardlex tempered glass mirror, scratch and wear resistant, sturdy in structure
- Wooden and leather band, and the pin buckle, providing a comfortable wearing experience
- Adopt the high quality quartz movement, the item guarantees the precise time
- 30m water resistance, resistant to accidental contacts with water, such as rainwater splash or washing hands (please do not press any key underwater)
How to Care for Quartz Watch:
Quartz watches are built to work flawlessly for a long time, but there are some habits you can get to keep your watch in the best state.
1. Avoid severe shock.
2. Keep distance from magnetic fields.
3. Do not get close to solvent.
4. Notice the collecting method. Do not put the watch into pockets and bags.
5. Take off while sleeping.
- The watch comes with a button cell inside
Band Length: 200mm
Band Material Type: Leather,Wooden
Band Width: 18 - 20mm
Case material: Stainless Steel
Case Shape: Round
Case Thickness: 7.7mm
Clasp type: Pin Buckle
Dial Diameter: 40mm
Dial Display: Analog
Dial Window Material Type: Hardlex
Style: Fashion & Casual
Package weight: 0.345 kg
Package Size(L x W x H): 10.00 x 10.00 x 8.00 cm / 3.94 x 3.94 x 3.15 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Watch
About Water-resistant Watches
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to witstand some pressure.
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof - it's ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Q: A 100M watch is surely strong enough on a shallow dive?!
A: No! It isn't because it has not been high pressure sealed. 100M watches are only good for Snorkeling!
Q: What will happen if I try to dive with a watch that is less than 200M Resistant?
A: The watch's seal will be broken, it will flood and break..irrepairably.
Q: So which watch to buy?
A: Think about what you need it for and bear in mind that Scuba Watches (200M) look really cool but tend to be very heavy, which makes them uncomfortable for everyday use.
|Περιοχή Τιμών||Έως 100 €|